Belisi - Charges are being made that I didnt order!!!

Seattle, Washington 0 comments

I applied for a free sample of the ResDermatrol..I am now getting a bottle of it every month which I did not order..I talked to someone at the company an they told me they did not except prducts that are returned.If this matter does not stop I will have my Lawyer take care of this situation.

I don't want any more of the prducts sent to my house an using my credit card.I think it's apparent that they have a bad business or they wouldn't be charging people for things they didn't order.

Review about: Resdermatrol.

Belisi is a total ripoff!!! Do NOT accept any samples from them!

Chula Vista, California 0 comments

My husband thought he was simply getting a free sample of a cream for me.I received two more shipments and later we found charges approximating $150 on our credit card.

I called wanting to return the two tiny one oz jars! They refused to let me return them saying that they would not credit my account.

I also have to admit ordering a recurring shipment on the form that they want me to sign so that they stop sending me more shipments!

I can't believe they are getting away with this!

Isn't there anything we can do as a group?!!!It is so frustrating!

Review about: Resdermatrol.

Belisi free sample turned to $109.00

Englewood, Colorado 1 comment

After completing a survey on line, I was send a free sample of Belisi face cream and "neck sculpting complex".This was quickly followed by another shipment of the same two products.

When I opened my Visa bill, I found a charge from the company for $109.97. I called the company and they told me I had agreed to a monthly shipment at $109.97 by clicking on the agreement.

I do not recall clicking on any agreement, but said I would return the cream for a refund.She stated that I could return the cream, but would not receive a refund.

Review about: Neck Sculpting Complex.

Comments

adi5walls

This is soooo true!They did the same to me except they are charging me almost $150 for two one oz creams!

Won't let me return them for credit.

Can't we do anything about this?!!!Apparently there are several of us with the same problem!

Belisi practices theft and deception

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments

Like most of the other complaints on this company, I signed up for a risk free trial.I never received the trial products and then was charged $160 for two products i hadn't even gotten the trial of.

I then called "customer support" told them I did not want any products at this point and wanted a refund and was given the runaround during the course of 4 phone calls. Each time the supervisor was in a "meeting". Finally got through to a manager on the fifth call. That same day I received the products I told them not to ship.

Manager was no better than the associates.

Would not provide any other phone numbers, corporate office etc...This company steals moneys and routinely lies to it's customers (victims).

Review about: Trial Membership.

Belisi - Belini - False Advertising and Robbed of $79.98 on 11/01/2011

Hollywood, Florida 0 comments

- I was charged $79.98 and was told the product on 10/06 was mailed.I never received it.

I called 11/4 to have them stop the auto pay and was told they would send me a link to do so. When I got the link it was to their website that told me to call them to cancel. when I called I ask to cancel my account and refund me since I never received anything and didn't like their procedures and felt uncomfortable.

At that point I was told no refund would be given and I had to find the link print a form and mail it in to end the auto.I was told I could not speak with a supervisor and I was hung up on.

Review about: Resdermatrol 30 Ml Size.

Belisi: Will not honor return policy;lies to Better Business Bureau

Omaha, Nebraska 0 comments

I ordered Belisi skin care products online, and decided to return the last shipment. I returned it promptly, and

called to get the return authorization number as directed. I received an email stating that the return had been

received, and that my credit card would show the return. This never happened. I called customer service three

times, and each time was told that "the corporate office would handle this." Finally, I complained to the Better

Business Bureau in Florida, where Belisi has its corporate headquarters. The BBB was prompt in responding, but

Belisi did not cooperate with them at all.

Belisi first told them that they had not received the products, despite my email from them stating that they had

in fact received the return. Next they told the BBB that the return had not been prompt, because the products

were "at least six months old." Both of these statements are a lie. My card was never credited with the return.

DO NOT do any business with Belisi! You will definitely regret it.

Review about: Skin Care Product.